These settings only apply to email addresses hosted by Shasta.com. If you use a web-based mail service (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) you will need to obtain the proper settings from them.
- In Thunderbird, click Tools, and select Account Settings.
- Click Account Actions
- Click Add Mail Account
- Enter your name, full email address and your password
- Click Continue
Note * If you can’t remember your password give us a call or email us and we will help you reset the password.
- Be sure Remember password is checked
- Choose IMAP
- Click Manual Config
- Fill in the information for your incoming server as shastaemail.com
- Fill in the information for your outgoing server as shastaemail.com
- Username is your full email address
- Click Done