These settings only apply to email addresses hosted by Shasta.com. If you use a web-based mail service (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) you will need to obtain the proper settings from them.
- In Outlook, click Tools
- then Email Accounts.
- Select “Add a new e-mail account”, and click Next.
- The server type will be IMAP.
- Click Next.
- Enter your name and email address in the upper left boxes.
- The user name is your email address.
- The password is the password you gave us when we created the account, or the one you created after logging in with your temporary password.
Note * If you can’t remember your password give us a call or email us and we will help you reset the password.
- Fill in the information for your incoming server as shastaemail.com
- Fill in the information for your outgoing server as shastaemail.com
- Click More Settings.
- Click Outgoing Server.
- Check the box that says “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”.
- Click OK.
- After you hit ok you will be at the screen from step 4 just click next
- and then Finish.