$100 Google Adwords Certificate
Instructions on how to use your ‘Promotional Code”
To Our Customers,
Try Google Adwords now and see how quick and easy it is to attract new customers. To help you get started we’re offering $100 of free advertising. It’s easy to set up and you can be up and running in minutes.
- You only play when someone clicks on your Ad, so if you set your daily budget at $3.00, you can advertise for the whole month free of charge, using your $100.
- With your Ad on Google, you can reach the people who are searching for your product or service and exactly the right time.
- You set your own budget and fully control your costs.
- Turkey your Ad to any town, region, country, or even the whole world.
- Create your own Ad in just a few minutes.
- Try it for free: there’s no minimum spending or contract required and you can easily stop your advertising campaign.
This short guide contains step-by-step instructions on how to create your Google ad. You can also call Google at 1-877-629-5208 (Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-9:00 PM ET) for export assistance setting up your Ads. Start attracting new customers today! Note: your $100 of free advertising is only valid until December 31 2011.
Best of luck.
Note: If you would like assistance on setting up your Google Adwords Account, please call Dave Bartle or me and we’ll schedule a time to help set up your account. 530-224-6866 ext. 102.
Attract new customers by advertising using
Google Pay Per Click “Adwords” Campaign
10 easy steps to get your $100 of FREE Advertising on Google.
When a user searches on Google.com, it’s not just the search results that are displayed. Your Adwords entry can also appear on the right hand side of the page
This means you can reach potential customers precisely when they search for the product or service you offer and you only play when someone actually clicks on your Ad.
Try it now with your $100 of free advertising.
Get started now
- go to Google.com/Adwords
- Click on start now
- If you are already using a global service and have a Google account sign up with your existing e-mail address and password.
- Your Google Account – Sign Up
- Enter a valid e-mail address and choose your password.
- Click “Create account” and then click “Continue”.
- You will then receive an Email from Google. Click the link contained an Email verify your account.
- That’s it. You’re now registered with Google.
- Your first campaign cash now select your campaigns settings
- Go to the home page.
- Click “Create your first campaign”.
- Enter a name for your campaign.
- Accept the other default settings for now; the settings are fine to get you started and you’ll be able to change them later if you want.
- Your bids, Your budget – Control your costs
- Enter your maximum cost per click under “CPC bid limit”. To start off, we recommend an average cost per click of 41¢.
- Your Ad is displayed alongside the search results. However, there are still no costs incurred yet.
- You’ll only be charged when the user actually clicks on your Ad and accesses your website, and even then, you will not be charged more than the amount that you specified, a maximum of 41¢ per click, for example.
- Enter your daily budget. Here, you select how much you would like to spend on Adwords per day.
- Click “save and continue”.
- Your Ad – Now create your Ad text.
- * Note: In the first line, enter the product or service that you offer. In the following lines, include specific benefits for the user, such as discounts or special promotions. It is important to include a call-to-action phrase such as “order now” or “sign up now”.
- Each Adwords Ad consists of the title, two lines of text and your website’s address.
- Enter the text for your first Ad in the fields provided. Include your specific offers and benefits.
- Please note the maximum number of characters permitted.
- For the “destination URL”, enter the exact page that contains the product that is being searched for.
Chico’s® Official SiteFind Your Fall Look at Chico’s! Chic Jackets, Tops, Pants & More.
- Search terms-select search terms
- Google Tip: Use compelling search terms instead of generic ones. The generic term “oil” also leads to “Motor Oil”, for example. It is better to use “cooking oil” or several words such as “cold-pressed, Italian olive oil”. Now create your Ad text.
- The Google suggest search terms (keywords) for you using words or phrases that global user search for. Except the search terms that match the product or service that you are offering.
- You can also add further search terms. It is a good idea to use specific terms that precisely describe the product or service that you’re offering, for example “extra-virgin olive oil”.
- Word combinations such as “cold-pressed, extra-virgin olive oil from Italy” are also affective and often work out cheaper than individual terms.
- Click “save and continue to billing”.
- Once you have included your billing information, that’s all there is to it.
- Your Adwords account – Use your promo code here!
- Google tip: if you want your Ad online quickly, select “credit card” as your payment option, to ensure that your Ad is activated as soon as possible. Please note that with alternative payment options, such as bank transfers, your Ad me take up to three days to be activated.
- To activate your Ad can start using your promotional credit, simply complete the following steps:
- Enter your billing information.
- Select the payment option.
- For legal purposes, please accept or terms and conditions and enter your address.
- At this stage, you’ll be ready to apply your $100 of free advertising to try out the Adwords.
- Your Adwords credit – start using your $100 * of free advertising now
- Google: your Adwords trial this risk free. Once your credit amount has been used up, you can terminate your Adwords Ad by clicking the green dot beside the add group in the campaign overview. But if you find Adwords could make a real difference to your business (and we think you will), simply continue using the service.
- Under the payment information, click, “promotional code” field.
- Enter your promotional code including dashes.
- Click “saved and activate” to confirm.
- Click the “billing” tab and then “billing summary” to view your current credit balance.
- That’s all there is to it!You have successfully created your Adwords account!
- Google Tip: you can check your account performance at any stage to see how your campaign is doing it. It contains detailed information about how often your Ad is displayed (impressions) and how often potential customers click on it (clicks). Start using your $100 of free advertising now.
- You’ve now completed all the necessary steps. You can attract up to 300 potential customers to your website with your $100 of free advertising. (Based on a rate of 41¢ per click on your Ad).
- In your “account performance” on the home page, you can monitor how your campaign is doing it and check which keywords are performing best.
- Your campaign overview-monitor and edit your campaign
- Google tip: you can cause, activate or delete your Ad at anytime. To do this, click the box next to the Ad and then select “change status”.
- Go to your Google account preferences.
- Select the “campaigns”.
- Here, you can see information about a specific campaign under the relevant campaign name. For example, the keywords, add text or cost per click.
- You can monitor and, if necessary, edit all settings from this page.
- Your Ad is now flagged as “like” (I. E. Active). Your Ad will be published online after age for review (note: this may take up to three days).